Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today....

It was today, seven years ago, that I felt as if all hope was lost.

I was sitting in the hospital as my water had broken much too early with my twin boys.
After losing my son Matthew too soon, and having another miscarriage,
I couldn't possibly think of moving forward again, after losing my twin boys.

Well, the inevitable happened and I delivered my little boy Aaron.

He was tiny.
He was perfect.
He fit in the palms of my hands.
He went to heaven that day.

I think of him and my other little boys often. I cannot wait to see them in heaven.

I cannot fathom why my little boys were taken from me.
I hold on to this verse so often in my life:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
 "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11.

Happy Birthday my sweet little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment