Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beautiful

As all of you know, we bought our first little home last year.
 Brian and I never in one million years thought we would be blessed with a house.
We feel so grateful.

One of my favorite things to do is sit in our backyard and look at the sunset.

It is so calming.

 It is so peaceful.



As I look at this beautiful creation, it reminds me of how great our God is. He created this amazing world and yet, He loves each and every one of us. As I sit and stare off, I wonder why I ever worry about anything. God has a major plan for my life and yet, every day of my life, I have a worry that crosses my mind.

Will Brian find a job?
Will we be able to pay for our mortgage?
Will my family be safe today?

These are just a few worries that currently occupy my mind.

Below is what should occupy my mind.

 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6: 25-27

I will be printing this verse and be meditating on it daily.
What an amazing God we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment