Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween

Last year we threw our first annual pumpkin carving party.
 It had been a dream of mine since I moved into our new home.

Halloween is just around the corner so I pulled up last year's pics for inspiration.


Here was last year's party set up.
Every year, I hang my favorite pictures from Halloween's past.



This Mr. Bones Jangles

Spooky pudding cups with worms


You cannot have a party without chocolate balls...yum!

Big scary monster hands

Some spooky treats

Scary vampire ghosts! 


Frankenstein Cheese Fingers

And some vampire teeth

And delicious mummy pizzas



And here is the scariest pic of all...
This kids!
They did such a great job carving their pumpkins!!


I am really looking forwad to the Halloween this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment